Autor Tema: AIS by vesseltracker.com za iPhone i Android :)  (Pročitano 5671 puta)

0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Van mreže mossi

• Drekavac sa Srednjih voda
  • Pol: Muškarac
  • Somborac
    • VARALICA II - AP323A
    • APATIN-Kampovanje-Pecanje-Plovidba
  • Brod tip: Pecaroški alu
  • Marina: Apatin
  • Veličina: 5.5m
AIS by vesseltracker.com za iPhone i Android :)
« poslato: 26, 02, 2011, 11:57:58 pre podne »
vesseltracker.com informiše

Od sada AIS na Iphonu!!!!  :good:
A uskoro i na HTML5 i Android platformama!  :yahoo:
Svi vaši nalozi otvoreni na našem sajtu rade i na mobilnim platformama /Free, Basic, Personal, and Company/ !

Program za Iphoone možete skunti sa ove adrese:
http://itunes.apple.com/de/app/vesseltracker-mobile/id419597229?mt=8

Program je naravno BESPLATAN![/size]

--------------------------------
Originalni i potpuni tekst:
---------------------------------

vesseltracker.com informs

Editorial

We are getting ever more mobile - iPhone App available
We have done it: From the iTunes store you can download our brandnew vesseltracker.com App. With this innovation the most important Smartphone is enabled for the worldwide usage by Free, Basic, Personal, and Company Account holders. Not only that: We also support HTML5 and an Android version will follow soon.

Get mobile with us,
your vesseltracker.com team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
News from vesseltracker.com

Smart Smartphone application and HTML5
Everything you have done so far with vesseltracker.com you can now do from wherever there is GSM coverage. The far-reaching functionality of the Private and the Company Account has been implemented as well as that of all other accounts we provide. The implementation for the iPhone is self-explanatory, we do not even need to provide instructions - see for yourself. The App is available from the iTunes store free of charge. You can gain a first impression of the interface from our blog. We are also working on applications for the other Smartphone operating systems - we will keep you briefed.
For an overview of all available mobile applications click here. Also have a look at our HTML5 application. If you happen to have a compatible browser already, you may just as well dive into HTML5 here and now (from Basic Account upwards).

Web service vesseldistance.com for voyage and distance calculations
For some time now you can calculate distances between two given points (vessels and ports) and voyage times (Personal Account and above). The algorithms are based on our analysis of the global waterways and include speed restrictions, e.g. in canals. A brandnew addition is our web service with its own homepage: vesseldistance.com. This service offers a full scale integration into your own applications. Click here to view the XML interface. You can also explore the function manually. Please get in touch if you are interested in using this web service.

All afloat - vesselflow.com
In the last newsletter we reported about our brandnew web based autonomous display system vesselflow.com. We have now added more functionality and designs. Have a look again at vesselflow.com and consider what it could do for you in your company's lobby, in meeting rooms, at exhibitions, etc., etc.

We get you connected: Inmarsat C now available from vesseltracker.com
It was a first for us: February 16 we transmitted the first ever message from our system to a vessel. Have a look at the "historical message" in our blog. To thoroughly test this new service we are currently looking for some beta testers. You should be in need of contacting vessels worldwide and we would expect dependable feedback about the success of the transmissions. Interested? Please get in touch.

We are going out: Exhibitions and congresses in the first half of the year
In the coming months we will be getting around a lot: Oslo, Munich and Hamburg are the locations of interesting events.
The most important German logistics event, a bundle of a large scale exhibition and several conferences with significant international participation is the Transport Logistic in Munich, May 10 to 13. We will be at the stand of "Hafen Hamburg Marketing", hall B4, stand 209/310.
May 24 to 27 sees the Norshipping in Oslo. We will have the stand C01-01d at the German Pavilion. With 1'100 exhibitors and 22 national pavilions Norshipping is an important event for Northern Europe - and us.
Back in Hamburg and from June 15 to 17 the conference and exhibition MS&D - Maritime Security and Defence will take place. We will have our own stand and will inform you about the details in good time.
During the MS&D and in co-operation with it the AISSUMMIT will take place. We are sponsors of this event and our MD Carsten Bullemer will give a presentation. We look forward to meeting you during any of the events mentioned. If you would like to make an appointment in advance, please use our contact form.

May be we need you
We are growing and we require some more talents for vesseltracker.com. Click here for interesting jobs.

Van mreže mossi

• Somborac
    • VARALICA II - AP323A
Odg: AIS by vesseltracker.com za iPhone i Android :)
« Odgovor #1 poslato: 26, 02, 2011, 12:06:00 posle podne »
A evo ga i za Android! :)

http://www.layar.com/download/

Van mreže mossi

• Somborac
    • VARALICA II - AP323A
« Odgovor #2 poslato: 26, 02, 2011, 12:15:49 posle podne »
Layar is an award-winning mobile platform for discovering information about the world around you. Using Augmented Reality (AR) technology, Layar displays digital information called “layers” into your smartphone’s field of vision. See history come to life with layers like "Architecture 3D" and the "Berlin Wall", view posts from Twitter pop up around you using "Tweeps Around" and even play interactive games with 3D objects in the "ARcade layer". Choose from our catalog of over 1,500 layers and experience the world like never before!

----------------

Layar Reality Browser je program u kome birate iz kataloga od preko 1500 lejera /"transparentnih prikaza"/.
Jedan od tih lejera je i AIS od Vesseltracker.com jednog od najvećih AIS servera na svetu!

Uživajte u svom besplatnom AIS-u za mobilne telefone!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Van mreže mossi

• Somborac
    • VARALICA II - AP323A
« Odgovor #3 poslato: 26, 02, 2011, 12:34:39 posle podne »
U jednom koraku sa Layar aplikacijom do naloga na FB !
U drugom do Moje Ladje!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

« Poslednja izmena: 26, 02, 2011, 17:13:19 posle podne mossi »

Van mreže mossi

• Somborac
    • VARALICA II - AP323A
« Odgovor #4 poslato: 26, 02, 2011, 13:00:23 posle podne »
Možete da ga skinete sa Android Market (kucate: Layar )
Nakon instalacije u opciji SEARCH /lupa/, kucate: vesseltracker

Posle je sve lako.
Program layer je VRH, osim AIS - nema šta nema!
Više vam neće biti potrebni nikakvi informatori, za bilo koji veći Evropski grad!
Neograničene mogućnosti!

EXTRA!  :good:
« Poslednja izmena: 26, 02, 2011, 17:12:54 posle podne mossi »

Van mreže mossi

• Somborac
    • VARALICA II - AP323A
« Odgovor #5 poslato: 26, 02, 2011, 13:08:24 posle podne »
Osim njega možete u SEARCH kucati i AISLive
Ali se pre toga morate registrovati na www.aislive.com

Ima toga više nego što smo mislili.
Još samo da proradi u Srbiji! i našim graničnim zemljama: Hr, RO, BG !

:)

Van mreže ПЕЦОВ

• Veliki Rovac
  • ај на ВОДУ
« Odgovor #6 poslato: 27, 02, 2011, 00:44:13 pre podne »
stiglo  :good: